Business Area: Commercial, Quantity Surveying & Project Management
Vacancy Base: Shire Hall
Contract Type: Permanent
Ringway is a market leader in the Highways Term Maintenance Industry, responsible for looking after over 50,000 kms of the UK’s highways network. We take pride in offering a dedicated, flexible approach which supports our clients, underpinned by the recruitment, development and retention of a locally based workforce. We want you to grow your career in a way that suits you, whether that is making the best of your skills in a role you enjoy, or developing new skills as you progress with our company.
The role will span finance and commercial teams.
As a Commercial Assistant you will be required to:
- Be responsible for Subcontractor Orders & Order production
- Be responsible for the Subcontractor order tracker
- Be responsible for the Task Order tracker
- File weekly reconciliation meetings – scanning and uploading to SharePoint
- Measure entry
- GRN process
The successful candidate will have:
- MS intermediate qualification including Excel
- SAP and Causeway skills - would be beneficial
- Previous experience in similar role as a Commercial Assistant, Assistant QS or Finance/Construction Administrator
- Knowledge of commercial and finance purpose and processes
- Be methodical and focused in their approach to work
Awarded Investors in People Silver, a member of the 5% Club and recognised as an Investor in Diversity. Providing opportunity and growth for all our employees is the bedrock of our business, ensuring a safe, happy and productive workforce.
We have a dedicated recruitment team and politely request that agencies refrain from contacting anyone across our businesses with regards to speculative CV’s or offering to assist with our vacancies, thank you.