Business Area: Graduates
Location: Based in regional offices / depots located throughout the UK
Competitive salary plus a company vehicle is provided
As a UK market leader in specialist civil engineering construction and highway related services, we can offer aspirational graduate programmes delivered through our group of innovative companies, designed to put your talent and passion to work.
We have opportunities across Civil Engineering, Commercial Quantity Surveying, Business and Finance that will not only support and flex as you refine your career ambitions but will also stretch you to realise your full potential.
We are seeking students and graduates who are as inspired as we are about making a difference to the UK's networks and assets that shape people's lives. We have opportunities across a range of disciplines, including:
- Civil Engineering (both MEng & BEng) and Pavement Engineering
- Commercial (QS) Construction Management
- Business, and
- Finance related degrees
We also have potential opportunities for Mechanical/Production aligned to our asphalt/bitumen/concrete production facilities and specialised vehicle/plant business streams.
We are excited to be expanding further our graduate programmes across other potential career paths to bring a wider range of new talent into our business, particularly for us to be at the forefront of the rapidly developing digital environment
We can offer summer and year placements and graduate employment, all whilst providing continual sponsorship during your studies and support in your post graduate employment.
We have excellent training programmes for our Graduate schemes. For Civil Engineers, training aligned to the Institute of Civil Engineers (ICE). For Commercial (QS) graduates training aligned to the Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors (CICES) or the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). For Business graduates, training aligned to the Chartered Management Institution (CMI). For Finance, training aligned to the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCI) .
Entry requirements: We only have a limited number of opportunities, as it’s important to us to ensure you receive an individualised programme that will maximise your potential and bring the most value to our business:
- Minimum 2:2 in subjects such as civil engineering, commercial quantity surveying, business, finance/accounting, IT, economics, maths, physics, etc
- A good understanding and application of technology
- Solutions driven, self-motivation, initiative and confidence to challenge the status quo
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills and willingness to take on responsibility
- A full UK driving licence and prepared to be flexible on location
We regret that we cannot offer visa sponsorship for these positions, therefore the legal right to work in the UK is essential.
Click on “Apply Now!” to submit your CV and complete our Graduate Application where you will be required to provide the following:
- An opening statement about why you’re interested in this opportunity
- How you feel Eurovia UK will support your personal aspirations
- Three most important attributes or skills that you believe you would bring to our company