Administration Assistant (VN1848)
Business Area: Administration
Vacancy Base: Stilton
Contract Type: Permanent
Eurovia’s core expertise is transport infrastructure and urban development, producing specialist, market leading materials and construction services to the UK highways industry. Our knowledge and technical expertise has enabled investment in growth to develop innovative and sustainable construction techniques and solutions that benefit road users, airports, stadiums, playgrounds and pedestrian footways across the UK.
As the Administration Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Procure goods and services in accordance with Group Framework Agreements and Catalogues
- Ensuring they are utilised correctly
- Supporting the business to ensure that purchase orders are input
- Reconciled in a timely and accurate manner
- Purchase orders closed
- Goods received processes adhered too and disputes resolved within payment period.
The successful Administration Assistant will have:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Fully Proficient in all Microsoft applications
Ideally knowledge of SAP based systems
Previous understanding of buying functions would be preferable
Working within a fast pace team
- Be hands on and show active support for colleagues
Ability to work to deadlines
We are Investors in People accredited We work hard to create an environment for job satisfaction, where our workforce feel that they are instrumental in contributing to the overall success of the business and on a personal level, can access development towards their professional goals and aspirations.
We have a dedicated recruitment team and politely request that agencies refrain from contacting anyone across our businesses with regards to speculative CV’s or offering to assist with our vacancies, thank you.